Many women swear by dating Capricorn men, because they are well-known as being loyal, trustworthy, and dependable. They have a great sense of humor, and they often have the potential for life-long, committed relationships. But just because they can be marriage material, it doesn't always mean the relationship is going to work out, and when things do start to go sour, there will be signs to look for. Today we are going to take a look at what happens when a Capricorn man is done with you. Let's get started.
Before we get into talking about how you will know when a Capricorn man is done with you, it is important to understand the traits of those born under this sign. Capricorn is an earth sign, with Saturn as the ruling planet. Some would refer to a Capricorn as an old soul with the heart of a child. This is a person who seems to have been born older and wiser, and as they age, they show more of their inner child. Capricorns are hardworking, and they will do whatever it takes to accomplish their goals.
Some of the main Capricorn traits include:
Overall, this is a steady, solid person to have in your life, at least until they get to the point where they feel that the relationship is over.
Signs When Capricorn Man is Done with You
When you first begin dating a Capricorn man, everything seems wonderful, and it feels like you have finally found someone who is going to be responsible and ready for the long haul. But things don't always work out as we plan, and after a while, you may begin to notice signs that the relationship just isn't what it once was. Let's take a look at some of these signs you should be looking for.
- Lack of Affection – Even though the Capricorn man is an industrious type, he is also filled with love, and makes a wonderful romantic partner. He may not be the type to send you flowers and love notes, but he will have many other ways of showing affection. If you are noticing that he is no longer as affectionate as he once was, it could be a sign that your relationship is coming to an end.
- He Stops Making Time for You – We all know that the Capricorn man is one who works hard and is often busy. But he will always make time for the woman he loves. Have you noticed that he is often staying later at work, or not returning your calls or texts? It may be that he is ready to end the relationship, and is just trying to find the right way to tell you.
- He becomes Critical – Capricorns tend to be critical, but they don't always show this side when they are with their loved ones. Instead, the Capricorn man will use logic when dealing with relationship issues. That is until he is ready to move on. At this point, you might notice that he is often overly critical of you, and rather than using logic, he is blunt and to the point.
- He Criticizes You Often – While it is difficult to get them to admit, Capricorns have an attitude of superiority. If he is ready to end the relationship, a good sign is when he starts criticizing you. Nothing you do or say will ever be good enough for him at this point, and he will begin displaying that superiority that Capricorns are known for.
- He is Indifferent – At first, he was interested in everything you say and do. Now, you are finding that he is not showing much, or any interest in you at all. He is becoming indifferent. He no longer has an interest in the relationship, and he is showing you through his indifference.
- He is Getting More and More Quiet – The Capricorn man isn't likely to create or get involved in drama. When he is ready to end a relationship, instead of fighting or trying to fix the problems, he simply grows quiet and moody. He may be looking at the relationship from a business perspective and trying to figure out the best way to end it.
Unfortunately, not all relationships are meant to last forever. When you are in a relationship with a Capricorn man, it is important to know the signs to look for if or when the time comes that you feel the relationship is not working out. When a Capricorn man is done with you, he may not tell you straight out, but there will be plenty of signs to let you know what is really going on inside his head.
Tags: astrology, leo man in bed, capricorn moon scorpio sun, difference between june cancer and july cancer, gemini sun and capricorn moon, taurus man doesn t initiate contact, sagittarius moon virgo sun, chiron in libra transit, saturn in gemini 2022, do taurus cheat, aries in sun scorpio in moon, leo mars, moon in 3rd house marriage, saturn in leo dates, neptune in scorpio transit