Is your Aquarius man acting a little strange lately? Do you feel like a breakup is in your near future? Of course! That’s why you’re here. But don’t worry, it’s not all doom and gloom. In general, an Aquarius man is upfront with their feelings, so you’d usually know if something was wrong. However, they might act a little differently before they actually come out and say, “this is over.”
Did You do Something Wrong?
Aquarius men are sensitive people (as you probably already know), so it doesn’t take much to hurt their feelings. You may have not meant to insult or offend them, but they may have taken what you said to heart. When dealing with your upset Aquarius man, try to be understanding and see things from their perspective. Also, time is of the essence. If you let his unsettledness fester for days on end, it could turn into a bigger problem.
Furthermore, Aquarius men can feel trapped in an unhealthy relationship if they think there are too many rules or restrictions. Make sure you’re giving him enough space and freedom so he doesn’t feel suffocated.
Signs an Aquarius Man is Done with You
If your Aquarius man feels like you don’t understand him, or he feels trapped, the relationship may be coming to a close. Here are signs to look for when an Aquarius man is done with you:
- Disinterest: Inconsiderate, disinterested, rude. Has your Aquarius man been displaying any of these traits recently? He probably doesn’t want to talk about anything serious anymore with you, such as his dreams, goals, and ambitions. This is quite common with Aquarius men. They may even leave the relationship without explaining their feeling whatsoever.
- Preoccupied: Does it seem like he’s always forgetting things or acts uncertain all the time? He may have checked out mentally from the relationship. This is typically on purpose because he doesn’t know his next step. He could even be upset with himself about why he even got in the relationship in the first place.
- Two-Faced: Does it seem like your Aquarius man is torn between what he wants? He may tell you how much he appreciates you one moment, and completely flip the script the next moment by telling you everything he’s dissatisfied about. Which is it? At this point, he doesn’t know what he wants, but he’s going to figure it out soon.
- Carelessness: This is an obvious sign that your Aquarius man is done with you. If he’s exhibiting reckless behavior, that could be his way of expressing his emotions. He might be making major changes because he feels insecure about his current situation. Don’t be surprised if he does something unexpected, such as change his career or move to a new city.
- Uncompromising: It’s not a good sign when your considerate and compromising Aquarius man becomes stubborn. But unfortunately, that’s what happens when Aquarius men become disinterested in a relationship. If he’s no longer taking your opinions seriously or listening to your input, that means he has decided to go down his own path, alone.
- Distanced: A stressed-out Aquarius man has a tenancy to be frigid. However, if you confront him and ask him to open up, he might distance himself farther. When he starts ending conversations early or avoids them altogether, this could be a sign that he has decided the relationship is over, but just hasn’t built up the courage to rip off the bandaid quite yet.
- Frugal: Aquarius men aren’t known to buy extravagant things, but they like to give gifts and spend money on a good time. Their natural tendency is to do something generous for others, especially for their significant other. If all of a sudden he starts becoming cheap, that might be cause for concern. For example, if he usually has no problem paying for an inexpensive meal but recently has been asking you split the bill, it could be the end.
Maybe it’s Nothing!
Who knows! Some people just have an off week or month. It could be family drama that’s making him act differently. It might even be work-related. If you’re not sure, simply ask if something’s up. And if it’s something you did wrong, make amends. When confronting an Aquarius man, just remember to be cool, calm, and collected. Confrontation will only make him recede further, which could end the relationship. When having a conversation, make sure it doesn’t turn into an argument, that’s the only way to break through any stubbornness. Talking can only help, either in a good or bad way. Either you talk through the issue or you figure out the relationship is over. Nevertheless, you can move on with your lives, together or separately.
Tags: astrological predictions, sagittarius in sun gemini in moon, how to get a taurus man back in love, mars in 2nd house, pisces sun and aries moon, do aquarius men get jealous, sun in 5th house synastry, neptune 2nd house, neptune in 8 house, how to make leo man miss you, scorpio in bed male, when a cancer man is done with you, capricorn in sun leo in moon, when a capricorn man is done with you, 5th house moon