Although the position of the sun and moon affecting human behavior has been dismissed time and again by modern medicine and skeptics, the fact remains that many people neatly fall into categorized traits based on the cycles they were born in.
Taurus Sun Sagittarius Moon people are gentle and compassionate, even if they can be stubborn to a fault. They are well-grounded and have a storng connection to the materialistic side of life. Their moral compass and code of ethics make the Taurus in sun Sagittarius in moon individuals incredibly honest, and others,who don’t have a similar point of view clash often with their personality.
Personality Traits Taurus Sun Sagittarius Moon
A Taurus sun Sagittarius moon person is a combination of some of the most extroverted signs. Even so, not all extroverts agree on what constitutes a good time — sometimes simple and light, from time to time adventurous and wild. Below are just a few of the key personality features of the Taurus Sun/Sagittarius Moon.
- Loyalty to friends: These individuals are fiercely loyal to their friends because they are extremely choosy with whom they form bonds. That doesn’t mean that they won’t be friendly and sociable with anyone except for their friends, but you won’t be able to delve deeper into who a Taurus Sun person really is without them trusting you a great deal.
- Problem solvers: For people born under this astrological combination, problems are a simple obstacle for their determination to overcome. Their logical, quick thinking means they can offer solutions to problems in no time at all, especially if it concerns one of their innner circle.
- Indecisive: Although these people are quick to help and steadfast in their decisions, when it comes to others, their own lives are mired by severe indecision. They don’t experience anxiety which prevents them from making a choice, instead, they experiment with far too many options until they get bored and move on to a new and exciting thing. This is true for just about everything in their lives, from hobbies to diets and marriage.
- Optimistic: The outlook for the Taurus Sun/Sagittarius Moon men and women is generally cheery optimism and positive vibes that everything will work out even though they often deal in practicalities. Wasting time and energy worrying or being downtrodden is unlike these individuals since they don’t like activities that aren’t beneficial in one way or another.
Taurus Sun Sagittarius Moon Love Characteristics
Lovers born under Taurus in Sun Sagittarius in Moon seek out a serious relationship in love than surface-level interactions and quick hookups without meaning.
- Don’t appreciate being hit on: Hostility is this kind of person’s first line of defense against untoward advances. If a potential partner shows this kind of shallow behavior they are immediately shut down.
- Desires a real relationship: This goes hand-in-hand with the above point. When Taurus in Sun and Sagittarius in Moon people are ready for love, they want a true connection. They will need continued proof of a partner’s love and reassurance that both parties are committed to the relationship.
- Gift givers: Of the five love languages, these lovers act most through giving gifts. Their generosity knows few, if any, boundaries, and there is a consistent stream of presents that flow with the love from their hearts. These gifts can vary greatly in monetary value, but each has a huge amount of sentiment behind them.
- Commitment issues: Indecision for those born when Taurus is in Sun and Sagittarius is in Moon is their worst enemy, when it comes to love. They may not want to fully commit to a relationship, especially early on, because they desire their freedom and independence for personal worldly pursuits. Like many others, they may grow bored and leave.
Taurus Sun Sagittarius Moon Man
The Taurus in Sun Sagittarius in Moon man is a blast to be around, being inviting and warm. He has a love for adventure and a great sense of humor even when things go wrong. A man of this caliber is a free thinker and dependable partner, but his outgoing nature can get him into some trouble when he speaks his mind. However, you won’t be able to interact with this man often if he finds you to be a bore.
Taurus Sun Sagittarius Moon Woman
Patience and independence are the defining features of a Taurus in Sun Sagittarius in Moon woman. Her magnetic personality draws in the opposite sex with ease, and she immediately becomes the dominant figure in the relationship. A woman born with star blend tends to be a calm and collected individual with an affinity for family-oriented and domestic settings. She is the manager and leader of her and her family’s lives.
Forward and friendly persons, Taurus Sun Sagittarius Moon men and women are sure of their own beliefs and ideals and are happy to make sure people know that fact. A relationship with these natives is sure to be a wild ride, so hold on and enjoy it for as long as they will allow it.
Tags: astrology, sagittarius pluto, how to make a taurus man obsessed with you, sagittarius moon gemini sun, virgo in sun scorpio in moon, daily free horoscope, gemini sun and capricorn moon, pluto 3rd house, january or february aquarius, free career horoscope, sun in aries moon in virgo, why capricorn man can’t leave leo woman alone, scorpio moon libra sun, chiron in cancer transit, how to make a libra man obsessed with you